Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Introduction

Hello everyone,

This is my first blog on here. most of you know me so I am not going to talk about myself, only what God is doing on my life. As I was reading on my pastors blog site this morning. He had posted a blog yesterday that made me see things more clearly. He was talking about man's eclipse on what God is doing. As I was reading it, it made me think that I am the one that is putting an eclipse on what God has in store for me. My pride has always gotten in the way of things, and there are times when I think that I know what I am doing. But then God comes in and say you can't do this without me, so stop being selfish. I am realizing now that what God has for me is always better then what I think I need.

1 comments:

Kasey Lee said...

You are exactly right! I think it took me a long time to realize this, but the only thing that keeps us from really experiencing God's best for us is our thinking that we have it all figured out! Good thought!